Monday, July 22, 2024

July 9th, Retrophonics Studios - I replaced a rhythm guitar and added some parts on "The Way It Is"  and replaced the lead vocal. I replaced a finger picking guitar part on "In-Between" and tried to put a lead vocal on but it didn't happen. Also worked with Johnny on a song we are writing "Dark Clouds".  We didn't get to "Cowboy Song" but these will be the three we will complete first. I talked to Barry Dunaway and he is going to work up bass parts for "Making Rainbows" and " I Wish". It was a good day working with Jim and Johnny.

July 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Frankie was sick so it was the DAVE and Sue show. We were under cover, it rained a little but didn't stop us. Always fun playing with the Queen Bee. Besides Wednesdays we will be at Hurricane's July 20th and July 26th.

July 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend! Rick (Yoko Says No) and Trish showed up from Virginia. We missed Darlene!

It's going to be a busy week. I'm looking forward to the studio and getting together with Dan Bagan. I have some ideas to run by him. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment