Wednesday, July 10, 2024

May 20th, Retrophonics Studios - I worked with Jim and Johnny again today. I did two bass tracks "Ride Like The Wind" and "I Got Lucky". We also cleaned up two tracks to send to Barry for possible low end reinforcement.

May 21st, Songwriter's Night at The World Famous Oasis Tiki Bar - It was a great night, Steve, Gary and Dan kicked butt! As usual Bob was the man! Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine! See you next month!

Steve, Dan, Gary, Bob, Dave

May 22nd -May 28th, DAVE at Coles Point Tavern - I am back home from another wonderful trip to the Northern Neck of Virginia. And once again it had it's moments. Thanks Ace, Randy, Chris and Ann, Mike, Sandy, Stacey and Sherry, Selisa and Steve. And to all my friends there, old and new that I see on my Memorial Day Weekend run at the tavern. See you in September!

May 29th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a hot one, but a wonderful evening playing with the band. Thanks for supporting the Carpetbaggers every Wednesday at the grill. 

May 30th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did our Thursday routine morning walk and then got down to business on the liner notes for Project #6.

May 31st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice evening out on the porch by the water!

June 1st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The San Sebastian Winery - It doesn't get any better than last night. Great crowd, great weather and a chance to play with a great band.

June 2nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a great afternoon out on the porch by the water! Thanks Brian and staff you guys are the best!

Looking forward to getting together with Dan and working on the layout for Project #6. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment