Monday, July 22, 2024

June 24th, Retrophonics Studios - I put a bass track on "Remember Me". Johnny Medico and I sat with guitar and piano and worked up arrangements and ideas for two new tunes "The Best Of Times" and "Dark Clouds". Our first of many co-writes I hope.

June 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  There was rain early so we set up under cover. It was a nice evening. See you next week!

June 27th thru July 2nd - I was off to Glacier Bay Lodge in Gustavus, AK Went to Gustavus, It was my birthday present from TT.  Thanks! We had a blast at the Glacier Bay Lodge where we stayed. I'm sure I will tell everyone about it as I see you. A trip to Alaska was on my bucket list. 


Glacier Bay

I had  a wonderful 70th birthday in Alaska. I'm excited to get back to work. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment