Wednesday, July 10, 2024

June 3rd, Retrophonics Studios - Johnny Medico put drum tracks on three tunes today "Ride Like The Wind", "In-Between" and "The Way It Is". Jim DeVito, Johnny and I are starting to get ideas on what else we need on the Project #6 songs. 

June 4th, OFF - Finished up a new tune "The Best Of Times" will probably lay it down in two weeks. 

June 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  It was a nice evening at Hurricane's until the rain at 7:30 pm. Stopped a little early see you next week!

June 6th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did our walk and then worked on the liner notes for Project #6. I'm getting some ideas about re-releasing my first 4 solo cd's in one package.

June 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at The World Famous Oasis Tiki Bar - We had some rain but it was a blessing in disguise, it cooled it down some. 

June 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -  I had a great evening out on the porch by the water! A little rain but it passed quickly. Thanks Brian and staff you guys are the best!

June 8th, DAVE a The Murray Bros. Caddyshack - It was a nice evening. I metg Bill Murray's brother Andy. Also a couple of wrestlers that were performing next door at the River City WWE  Convention 2024.

Big dudes with Dave from River City WWE

June 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - There was no power, waited around for a bit but Brian found out it would not be until at least 2pm before it came back on, it was 11am so he said told me to go home. I was looking forward to playing and also hearing how my new speaker QSC sounded.

I'm looking forward to working with Jim and Johnny this week. We will be adding bass and drum parts on my new effort Project #6. Also had a zoom meeting with my North Star Band mates and we are starting to get moving on our new  project The North Star Band, Kick Ass Country. Dan Bagan and I are almost done with the layout for Project #6. Also need help from Brianna to solve a little problem, then we will soon be ready to have T-Shirts! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

June 10, Retrophonics Studios - Johnny Medico did drum tracks on "I Got Lucky" and "Cowboy Dream". I sent two tracks to Barry Dunaway "I Wish" and "Making Rainbows". I hope we cut bass tracks and drums to "Remember Me" and "Front and Center" next week.

June 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another hot, but great evening at Hurricane's. A little rain but not hard enough to stop us. See you next week!

June 13th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I did our walk and then worked on the layout for Project #6 and moved further along on the t-shirt design. 

June 13th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at The Press - Dinner was delicious and the show was fun. This is a place you want to try out!

June 14th, 15th and 16th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar and Grill - It was a hot and rainy weekend, but always a good time in Cedar Key! Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff you guys are the best! See you July 12th, 13th and 14th.

It has been a wonderful week. I'm looking forward to adding a couple bass and drum tracks this week at Retrophonics with Jim and Johnny. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment