Wednesday, July 10, 2024

June 17th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim, Johnny and I worked on "Front and Center" and "Remember Me". Johnny got both tracks on drums and I got a pretty good bass track on "Front and Center".

June 18th, Songwriter's Night at The World Famous Oasis Tiki Bar - Another fun one with Chelsea, Lauren and Bob. I wish I had felt a little better but it was still great to share the stage with these talented folks. Also finished another tune "Dark Clouds", that's two I have ready to record after we get a little farther along with Project #6.

Lauren, Chelsea, Bob, Dave

June 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great evening at Hurricane's, the rain stopped us once but we were able to finish our show. See you guys next week.

June 20th, OFF - I missed the walk and my studio session this morning with Dan Bagan. I'm feeling a little under the weather, but I still feeling a little rough went with TT and Brianna to watch Braylen's Allstar game in Macclenny, FL. They won!

June 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co - We cancelled due to rain. We got soaked! At least they bought Frankie and Tony dinner for the band and equipment getting completely soaked. I will be sure in the future to pay closer attention to the forecast when asked to set up and play. You live and learn.

June 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It's been crazy weather but it did not rain on us tonight. We were under cover just in case. I enjoyed hanging out with the band and playing some music. Thanks Abe, Albert, Slim and staff you guys are the best!

June 23rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice hot afternoon out on the porch by the water! 

Looking forward to the studio this week. Also looking forward to our Alaska trip! Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment