Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October 26th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a blast out on the sidewalk! Come check this place out if you haven't been. Good people, good food, good times!

October 27th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady and George were with me tonight. It dosen't get any better than this! Well, maybe a little, when Laurence shows up.

October 28th, DAVE at Conch House - Beautiful night out by the water. Dan and Susy Bagan showed up with my Virginia friends Dan and Kim Dailey.

October 29th, DAVE at Zaharias - What a great night, up against the World Series and Bonnie Rait, and still had a big crowd. It was really great to see Adam, Katie and Kasie.  A tour of Locatelli's may be in my future.

October 30th, DAVE at Creekside - Second time this week I had Brady and George with me. We had a blast! Great venue, great time!

This week has been great! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it will change someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment