Monday, November 7, 2016

November 1st, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. Thanks for stopping by Dave and Nancy. Everybody should come check out the best happy hour in town. I will be back November 15th 3pm to 6pm.

November 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great night out on the sidewalk. Check out this great place every Wednesday 6pm to 9pm. Congratulations Chicago Cubs!

November 3rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had a great night playing with Brady Green. Michael Jordan was in the house, great musician from Virginia, my home state. I was sad to hear my Aunt Carol passed away. She fought a brave battle but lost it to that evil cancer. I wish our research people and doctors could find a cure for this awful disease.

November 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a beautiful night out on the deck! Theres nothing better than being out on the water at this venue. See you tomorrow.

November 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice sunny afternoon. Michael Howard stopped by. It was good to see my long time Virginia friend. Day three tomorrow, I can't wait.

November 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a little slow, maybe because of the time change. Seemed like 10pm at 6pm. Still met some nice folks and had a good time playing on the deck. Thanks for a great weekend Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

I talked with Barry this week and should be getting back to work on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". He is winding down his tour schedule for the year with .38 Special and will have more free time to spend on the new project. I was so sad to hear about the passing of Barry Rapp's wife, Theresa. My heart goes out to Barry and his family. I also lost my Aunt Carol this week. She was a great lady who fought a good fight but finally lost her battle with cancer. We also lost Rick Houle, I met at Scarlet O'Hara's. I pray everyone stays safe this week. This was enough bad news for a long time. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile in could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment