Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 8th, DAVE at Wee Pub - Eddie was stuck in Virginia and called to see if I could cover his gig at the Wee Pub. I had a great time, saw some old friends and hung out with Kristen, Rhett and Stephen.

November 9th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice night out on the sidewalk. Come check out this place if you haven't before. I will be playing November 16th 6pm to 9pm.

November 10th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was a trio, both Brady and George were with me tonight. It is such a pleasure sharing the stage with these two guys.

November 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at the Big Deck Raw Bar -  A nice weekend on the gulf coast. I always look forward to playing this venue. Bryan, Darlene and staff are the best. It's always good to get a chance to hang out with Pete and Pat too! TJ Brown also stopped by. See you January 14th and 15th. We are going to get in a day early so we can paint the town.

I had a wonderful week.  Booked a new venue, Locatelli's, in Houston, Texas in March 2017. Also in talks with Laurence about another tour in Canada this summer. Already booked some Virginia dates for 2017.  And, I 'm working with George to get back to the Carolina's.  I talked to Barry Dunaway too. It was good to catch up with my friend. We made plans to get back in the studio soon. Also stopped by Dan's to talked a little about our new video in the works.  I keep forgetting to mention to check out my music on Spotify!!!! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it could brighten up someones day, even your own! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment