Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 15th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. There was a little construction noise coming from next door. It didn't seem to bother the customers to much, so I played on. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little chilly out on the sidewalk tonight. There still was a nice crowd though. I will be out of town next week, so I will see you back at this venue on November 30th.

November 17th, IAUGI Studios - We worked on the Songwriter's banner design and talked through a few ideas for the new video "Living In My Head." I talked with Barry and Woody to set up a date for Woody to come in the studio to play percussion on the music on my new CD "Don't Stare At the Sun".

November 17th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - George Reeves was with me tonight, Brady was under the weather so he stayed home. The crowd was great! Ron Norris showed up and played a few tunes. It's always a treat when Ron shows up.

November 18th, DAVE at the Conch House - I set up inside and it was a good time.  I met brother Ed after my gig, he was finishing up at Mellow Mushroom. We talked about a couple of shows coming up. They will show up on my schedule soon.

November 19th, DAVE at Zaharias - What a great night! It's always a fun place to play. Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

November 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Real cold! It was nice until the sun went down. I made through, though. I'm looking forward to Songwriters Night tomorrow at the Corner Bar.

November 21st, Songwriters Night at The Corner Bar - This month Bob and I had Sam Milner with Sea Jay and George Reeves. It was a great show. I haven't seen Sam and Sea Jay for a long time, it was so good to hear their music. George Reeves always entertains with his great songs and although Bob was under the weather he was up for the task. I am so proud to sit and play with these great writers every month. I look forward to Jimmy Parrish and Crawford Boyd next month.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am heading to Virginia with my family until Saturday.  I'll be at Creekside on Sunday with Brady Green and friends.  We are talking about a songwriters website with Dan Bagan and Brianna Butterbaugh.  So look for saintaugustinesongwriters.com in the near future.  Check out my music on Spotify! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment