Tuesday, December 6, 2016

November 29th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was such a beautiful day. It dosen't get much better than this. The audience was great, made it a great afternoon. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

November 30th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great evening out on the sidewalk. Next week December 7th is the Bunny Man's Birthday so stop by and wish him a good one!

December 1st, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was the trio of Besley, Green and Reeves. I had a blast! Please remember that next Thursday, December 8th, there is a private party at the Corner Bar. I will see you December 15th.

December 2nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A great night out on the deck! What a great bunch of folks to work for. See you on Sunday!

December 3rd, NORTHSTAR played a  Private Party,  - Lee played with Eddie and I.  What a great gig! We are already invited back for next year.  I can't wait! Thanks Rick and Debbie, Doc Robert and Kim, Captain Stan and Debbie's brother Pat.

December 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - What a great December afternoon! I really enjoy working at this venue. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

December 5th, DAVE at Crescent Beach with Dan from IAUGI Studios - Dan and I met Eva Mast to shoot a video for my new song "Livin' In My Head". Eva did a great job, just what Dan and I were looking for.

I had a great week playing with some of my favorite players, made some new friends and started to write some new music. It dosen't get much better than this! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone day, even your own! Early detection can save you life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment