Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 19th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - We had a couple of new and fine songwriters with Bob and I. Jimmy Parrish, Crawford Boyd and his and our new friend Joe Fasano playing guitar. I' m so impressed with all the writers that share our stage. I'm so honored to sit down with them. Thanks!  Bill Sabo and Brady Green were in the house. We have a new banner and we are going to start a website for original music, staugustinesongwriters.com. Next month we are proud to bring Liz and Lon Williamson to our stage.

December 20th, DAVE at Chianti Room - What a nice afternoon out on the porch. It was a little chilly but the place was packed.

December 21st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a cold but a nice evening out in the covered area. Just when you think there is going to be no one, you're pleasantly surprised. See you next Wednesday!

December 22nd, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was the Dave, George and Brady trio tonight. I really enjoy playing with these two. I'm a lucky guy.

December 23rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a fun night inside. Brady Green showed up, plus my "What Would You Do" gang from Gainesville. They brought me a Christmas Shot!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I was so sorry to hear that Matt Abts father passed away. My heart goes out to Matt and his family! Theresa lost her grandmother who was 101. She was a nice lady I met her a few times. My heart goes out to Theresa and her family. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten up someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my music on Spotify!  God Bless America! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment