Monday, January 2, 2017

December 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a big night on the sidewalk. The place was packed. I'm looking forward to 2017 at this great place!

December 29th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I sang great Wednesday at Hurricane Grill, then woke up Thursday and my voice was gone. I somehow made it through the evening (which was packed) with the help of George Reeves and Brady Green. My father was down. It's always good to have him helping put the song list for the evening together. Thanks to all the folks that come down every Thursday.  And thanks to my friends George and Brady (soon we'll be adding Laurence Stevenson to the list) for coming out every Thursday to make some music!

December 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was the worst night performing in recent memories. My voice was totally gone, could not sing at all and played and sang for two hours before throwing in the towel. Thanks for putting up with me Aunt Kate's. I will make it up to you in the future. Home to bed is all I can manage.

December 31st, NorthStar at Wee Pub - Well, after a nights rest, my voice felt a little better. We checked into our room on Jekyll Island and I rested some more. We went to set up about 7pm and the place was packed. We had to wait until 8pm or so to set up. We started around 9:30. Eddie, Brady, Laurence and I had a blast! I took in the New Year with not all, but a lot of the people I care about. Thanks Eddie, Kristen and the Wee Pub for having us and taking such good care of us too. Good food Rhett!

Looking forward to 2017! I was so sorry to hear about my friend Splash passing away. He took good care of me (booking) for years at the Oasis. He was a great guy, always a friend. He will be missed! My heart goes out to Judy and her family. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could change someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Please listen to my music on Spotify!  And DirecTV SUCKS! Keepin It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment