Monday, January 23, 2017

January 16th, St. Augustine Songwriters at the Corner Bar - Liz and Lon Williamson were our guests tonight. What a treat, these two know how to put on a show. Bob, as always, had at least one tune I've not heard over the last couple years. I also tried to play two of my songs at the same time, doesn't work that well. Overall maybe one of the best writers nights yet, although, there has never been a bad one. Bob and I are looking forward to next month. We should have the artists posted soon. Thanks Jamie Defrates, Susan Brown, Slim, and Laurence Stevenson for supporting our special night!

January 17th,  George's - I did some writing with George and Laurence. We're throwing a lot of ideas around. Thats how it starts.

January 17th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a wonderful afternoon on the porch. The weather was beautiful, nice crowd. Stop by and check out the best happy hour in town!

January 18th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I spent some time with my friend Barry. We listened to his work on "Poor-dum". Things are starting to roll a little bit and thats exciting. I'm planning to have Laurence Stevenson in the studio with us next week working on "Ain't Life Grand" and "A Better Place". Other than spending time working on this project, I also enjoy just shooting the shit with Barry, Lydia and whoever else stops by.

January 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It's always a great night out on the sidewalk and tonight  with my friend Laurence Stevenson was not exception. The place was packed, the weather was nice, the beer was flowing and we played a lot of original music. It doesn't get much better than this!

January 19th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - We have almost completed my new video "Livin' In My Head". Dan has done a great job on it. I can't wait for everyone to see it!

January 19th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Once again had my pals, George, Brady and Laurence share the stage with me. I had a blast. You should check it out sometime.

January 20th, DAVE at the Conch House - The night out on the deck was beautiful. I had a nice crowd and met some new folks. Thanks Julie see you next month! I made a stop on my way home at Mellow Mushroom to talk with brother Ed. It's always good to hang with family even if it's just for a short time.

I hope Dan at IAUGI Studios and I finish the video. I'm going to give Barry at Cave Canem Studios a call to see if we are on for this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! DirecTV sucks. Check out my music on Spotify! Check out my video "Change The World" on YouTube. God Bless America! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment