Friday, October 28, 2016

October 17th, Songwriter Night at Corner Bar - Bob and I had Amy Hendrickson and Lee Michael Howard as our guests this month. These are two talented folks as everyone there will tell you. I am so proud to spend this time with my friend Bob Patterson and all the great writers that have and will share our stage. Rob Peck stopped by and played harp on "My Bird" what a treat! Also Sam Pacetti stopped by. Thanks for supporting original music in St. Augustine.

October 18th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a great day out on the porch. Some friends of Peter Bonta stopped by with about 20 people in tow. The weather was good the town seems to be recovering well after Mathew. Come check out the best happy hour in town.

October 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice show out on the sidewalk. This is a great time of years to play outside. See you next week!

October 20th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was me, myself and I tonight. What a blast! I missed Brady but what a great crowd. See you next week there might be a full stage!

October 21st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Man, they had a lot of damage all around the restaurant (the bait shop, the lower patio and the tent area). The restaurant was okay though. Had a nice evening out by the water looking forward to tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff for taking such good care of me.

October 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a great afternoon. See you guys in 2 weeks.

I had a fun week. Looking forward to being in town for the next couple weeks. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment