Tuesday, July 5, 2016

June 20th, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - It was a great night. Jamie and Susan were fantastic. Bob once again pulled out some songs I haven't heard before. He is one special guy. I'm not sure who we have next month but come on by and check it out, July 20th from 7 to 9 p.m. Thanks everyone for supporting original music!

June 21st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - I had a pretty nice afternoon. My Dad, Margie, Will and John (Train Wreck) came by to see me for the afternoon.

June 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was another nice night on the sidewalk. Rick Kuncicky stopped by.  It's always great to see one of the best players in town!

June 23rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - It's always fun playing a gig with my friend Brady Green.

June 24th, DAVE at Conch House - Hot!

June 25th, DAVE at  Zaharias - Angelika and crew are the best! I always look forward to playing this venue!

June 26th, DAVE at Creekside - Brady Green shared the stage with me again tonight. We had a great audience and no rain. It dosen't get much better than this!

It was a good week. Can't wait to see whats next! Looking forward to getting together with Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and Barry Dunaway from Cave Canem Studio. I have talked to both a couple of times and we are starting to get some good ideas for the next project "Don't Stare At The Sun". And a couple of other surprises! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment