Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 13th, NorthStar at Creekside - It was Eddie, Brady, Frankie and I. A little sound system failure but only slowed us down for a few minutes. I really enjoy getting together with this crew! Come see NorthStar on July 11th at Creekside. Mark it on your calendar!

June 14th, NorthStar at Oasis - Tonight NorthStar was Brent Byrd and I. This was the first time I've done a gig with Brent. We have shared the stage on songwriters nights but never a 3 1/2 hour tour. It was a real pleasure sharing the stage with this talented dude. Hope we can do it again sometime.

June 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The rain held off and I had a nice evening. Steve Beck stopped by.

June 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th - We had a blast! We started off getting a tour from Catherine at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe. Thanks for putting the tour together Marcia. Then it was off to Anna Marie Island. Chuck and Dara were a lot of fun. I got started on a new tune with Chuck "#46 or 47 Do I Ever Cross Your Mind".  We also had some time to check out some area clubs and and restaurants.  There was a whole lot of looping going on. We always have fun spending time here.  Chuck is going to try to get all the Fairview guys and gals together over there. I hope it happens!

I talked to Barry when I got home. It was good to hear from my rocking buddy. I hope to get together with Michael Howard and work on our new tune. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't Litter! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it might brighten someones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment