Thursday, July 7, 2016

June 27th and 28th - I had a couple days off. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

June 29th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening out on the sidewalk. Steve Beck stopped by.

June 30th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady Green wasn't feeling well so I went at it on my own. It was a great night, missed Brady though.

July 1st and 2nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - This was a two day gig, the second day was cut short due to weather.  Friday inside, Saturday outside but the rain ended the afternoon for me. Thanks to David and the staff for helping me with my gear.

July 3rd, DAVE and Brady Green - Freedom and Independence House Party - We had a blast playing for all our friends.  And what great food! Thanks Gary Moore, Carl and Marcia.

July 4th, NorthStar at Tortuga Jack's - Played some music with brother Ed. Windy and hot as hell, but still had a good time. Thanks Kristen for putting me up and putting up with me.

July 5th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It turned out to be a good gig even with the heat. Jim and friends stopped by on a pub crawl.

It was another great week. Once again thanks for the birthday wishes! Talked to Barry over at Cave Canem Studios and we are going to start with Poor-Dum as soon as our schedules allow. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment