Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - It was hot out on the sidewalk.

July 7th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight. Harry Heisler from the Four Aces and Artimus Pyle and family.

July 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - What a wonderful weekend! I played some music for some great people. Thanks Pete Frizzell, Kerry Gordon and Rick Stevens for stopping by. Also Bruce and Ranae. What a nice surprise!  And a big thanks to Bryan, Darlene and the great staff at the Big Deck!

It was a wonderful week. Good to be home. Looking forward to Nashville and my gigs in town this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it may brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment