Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 23rd, DAVE at The World Famous Oasis - Everything is grand in the land of the 44 TVs!

June 24th, Tavel Day - I'm headed to Cashiers, N.C. to play two gigs with my friend George Reeves and to do a Songwriters night.

June 25th, GEORGE and DAVE at the Cork and Barrel - One of the best nights ever! Dave Hunter from the Hurricane Creek Band stopped by.

June 26th, GEORGE and DAVE at JJ's - Another great night! Ron Harbison stopped by. He is friends and plays in a band in West Palm Beach, Fl. with my old band mate Al Johnson from The North Star Band. It's a small world isn't it.

June 27th, Songwriters Night at Buck's Coffee house - It was Billy Dalton, Floyd Baldwin, George Reeves and me! I had a nice time sharing the stage with these writers and drinking a little coffee!

June 28th, DAVE's Birthday - Travel Day - We had a great 4 days hang in' out with our friends Deborah and George. I got to play a little music, picked some Raspberries, Blueberries and hauled some straw. I hope to get back before winter sets in.

I'm look forward to getting together with my friend Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios to work on the new live CD "Live At The Musideum, Canada". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't be a litterbug, pick up trash if you see it! Early detection can save your life! Give someone sad a smile it will change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment