Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 13th, NorthStar at Creekside - It was another great night with NorthStar! Brady, Ed and I were joined by Wooody Pernell on percussion. Great job Woodrow! We missed Frankie and look forward to his return next month. It was good to see Rick Kuncicky in the audience, a great player, dancer & a friend. See you for NorthStar August 10th at Creekside!

July 14th, NorthStar at Oasis - It's always good to able to hang out and play some music with brother Ed! Everything was right in the land of the 44 TVs!

July 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - It was a great night on the sidewalk! The place was packed!

July 16th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had my good friend Brady Green with me tonight! What a treat! Next week it will be Brady, Ron Goldman & George Reeves. Can't wait!

July 17th, DAVE at Conch House - A little rain moved me inside. It was a pretty uneventful evening. I talked with my old friend Jerry Melfi and also stopped by the Mellow Mushroom and hug with Brother Ed for awhile.

July 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - The place was off the charts! What a great night! Thanks Angelika, staff and all the great people that showed up.

July 19th, DAVE at Henley's - It was a nice evening! Great Place! Right downtown! Great food! Come check it out. I will be back August 3rd.

All in all it was a great week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Give someone a smile and a good morning. It will change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment