Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 7th, Dave at the Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. A perfect day, found a parking space quick and load in was painless. The porch was full of people. Michael Howard stopped by. It dosen't get any better than this.

July 8th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I worked with Dan on our new live CD cover "Live At The Musideum". We got some good ideas.

July 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a good time out on the sidewalk. Brent and Angela Byrd stopped by. Brent said he would do one of our songwriter nights. So, I am happy to say Brent Byrd & Larry Mangum will join Bob Paterson and I on August 17th at the Corner Bar.

July 9th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green and I were the duo tonight, what a blast! Played "Be Mine" from my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People".

July 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - It was a great weekend. These are such great folks to play for (Bryan, Darlene & Staff)! I look forward to this trip every time. A lot of my friends showed up from St. Augustine! Saw Pete, Pat & Bob! Last but not least, I was able to pet Liam! See you guys next month!

I hope to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios to do more design work on our live CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't litter! A smile can change someones day! Stop texting, start talking! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment