Monday, July 6, 2015

June 29th, The Hackers at Panama Hatties - We had a great night! It is good to get together with my friends and play music once a month! See you July 27th same time, same station!

June 30th, DAVE at Oasis - Everything was grand in the land of the 44 TVs!

July 1st, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - After a wonderful birthday breakfast made by Lydia, Barry and I got to work mixing a new live CD "Live at the Musideum". This is a show Laurence Stevenson, George Reeves and I did in Toronto, Canada. We also discussed plans for my new CD "Don't Stare at the Sun".

July 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great night on the sidewalk! The place was packed! Jim & Sheryl brought my birthday rum cake, Hoagy & Susie brought me a bottle of the good stuff! See you next week!

July 2nd, DAVE at Corner Bar - My friend Brady Green with me tonight! We had a blast! Joe Stewards sat in and sang harmony on a tune!

June 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice night out by the water! My nurse and friend Beth Nash stopped in!

July 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Happy Birthday America and Happy Birthday Trisha Besley! The weather cut my gig a little short, but still had fun, as always!

July 5th, DAVE at Henley's - Was a nice afternoon playing on St George Street! Some folks came in that remembered me from The Seiners! They live in Houston and I told them to stop by Locatelli's owned by some friend of ours!

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan at IAUGI Studios to work on our new live CD! My new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People" is out. You can pick up a copy either on a gig or hit the contact from on this site and leave your address! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't be a litterbug, pick up trash when you see it! Early detection can save your life! Give someone sad a smile and it will change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment