Monday, March 5, 2012

February 27th, The Super Hacker's @ Hurricane Patty's - What a night! The gig has turned out to be real fun. Everyone seems to be on the same page. It's a blast to share the stage with these great players! Thanks for supporting our music!

February 28th, Dave @ The World Famous Oasis - It's a long gig in the land of the 44 TV's. It's a character builder! I still have a great time and it's good to see the folks I have worked with for so many years. See you the 6th of March!

March 1st, Eclipse - I added a guitar part and re-sang "Bunnyman".

March 1st, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Had a good time! Kruz did his set  and sounded good! Daryl Wise also showed up and did a few songs.  He is one talented dude! We (Daryl and I) will be doing a "writers in the round" April 26th w/ Hugo Duarte at The Corner Bar. I will keep you posted!

March 2nd, Dave @ RedFrog & McToads - This place has french fries and gravy! Had a good crowd! Frankie Urzetta (The Big Lonesome and The Super Hacker's) stopped by and sang a few. Always great!

March 3rd, Dave @ Zaharias - The rain was all around us! It was nice where we were. It was one of those special nights. This is a great place to play!

I really had a nice week. looking forward to doing some more work on "Keepin' It Real". Don't forget about the show on Jekyll Island (Frankie and I will be backing up the great Bob Margolin).  Also Brady Green will be playing with us the night before (March 23rd) at Latitude 31.  Tuesday we start rehearsals with The Big Lonesome and would like to welcome Kurt Johnston aboard!  Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Keepin' It Real".   - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment