Friday, March 23, 2012

March 13th, Dave at Harry's - The place was packed! I got a visit from the great Rob Peck. We talked about a song he wanted to write and wanted my help. Also that I might be picking up a few more dates at Harry's.

March 15th, Eclipse - I had Woody in the studio today. He laid down percussion tracks on "Love" and "Livin' In My Head". Getting closer everyday to completing Keepin' It Real. I can't wait to get started on my next solo CD yet to be named!

March 15th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a good time! It was a little Thursday change up (private party being held at The Corner Bar). Kruz did a good job!

Had a great 3 days at the Welaka Lodge & Resort. Kevin and Jessica were great hosts. Had a visit by Brady Green, Derick Hess and family. We will be back to this great place as soon as we can!

There's a lot going on right now. Looking forward to doing some more work on NorthStar's new CD. Getting together with The Big Lonesome. I'm playing with the great Bob Margolin this weekend! Thanks for letting me live my dream. "Keepin' It Real!"    - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment