Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 6th, The Big Lonesome @ Greggs House - Had our first rehearsal with Kurt Johnston. It went great! It was good to get back with the band and play our music!

March 6th - Dave @ The Oasis - Pretty crowded! I was a little tired from rehearsal but had a good time in spite of it.

March 7th, NorthStar @ Captain Stan's - Great night! I had a blast playing with Ed. There's only a few real magic moments in the day to day playing and this was one of them!  Shaking Ed's hand at the end of the night, we both knew it was special! That's what it's all about!

March 8th, Brady Green @ Eclipse - Brady was in the studio and put a guitar part on "Bunnyman" and added a back-up part to "With You/ Without You".  Kurt Johnston will also add a couple of tracks on this song.  I sang " Fast As The Wind".  Came up with a couple of other ideas while we were there.

March 8th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - A little slow but still had fun. Brought back a couple of old tunes "Loser's Hit Parade", "The Times They Are A Changing" and " I Started A Joke". Kruz did a good job. Good night overall!

March 9th, Dave @SeaJay's - This was a good gig! Tommy got up and sang " Operator". Good start to the weekend!

March 10th, Dave @Latitudes - It was nasty out (windy and cold). There was some construction going on and they had takin' down the curtains that break the wind. I thought to bitch, but then I remembered the change I made when Iwent solo. I sucked it up didn't cry and had a great night! Thanks everyone for hangin' out with me!

March 11th, Dave @ Creekside - It was windy and cold again but what a crowd! Had the whole cast of "Kiss Me Kate" out dancing.  It's good to be back at Creekside! Thanks for hangin' out with me everybody! See you next month!

What a week! It was nasty weather for the most part but everything turned out great! Looking forward to getting some more work done on "Keepin' It Real".  We have Woody coming in this week.  I also can't wait to hear the tracks Wayne did for "The Big Lonesome Live" CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment