Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 19th, NorthStar with Brady Green and Friends at  Zaharia's - Had a good night! The belts separated on my tire and my crossover quit working so I was a bit frazzled. Still I had a great time! Gregg Chirico sat in on a couple of tunes. Kruz got up and played (with Brady on one tune). Looking forward to our next gig at Zaharias (April 16th).  Come and check it out!

March 22nd, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a nice crowd! Kruz did a good job. I missed last week (private party) it was good to be back at The Corner Bar!

March 24th, NorthStar with Matt Williams at Latitude 31- Ed and I were joined by Matt. We were playing some good music and the crowd was getting into it. Then came the rain! Matt and Ed were doing some good pickin'. It was my first time playing with Matt and I was real impressed! Later the rain let up and we decided to go at it again. Then comes The Turkey's (Chris, Harold, Kyle and Brian).  We pretty much jammed out the rest of the night. I can't wait to hear these guys at the festival tomorrow!

March 25th, The 2nd Annual Americana Blues Festival, Jekyll Island, GA - Bob Margolin, The Turkeys, NorthStar and The WharfRatzs - This was a big success! What a great combination of music! Everyone played their butts off. The jam was a lot of fun. It was great to be on the stage again with my friend and blues legend Bob Margolin. I think Ed and everyone else involved did a great job and I can't wait until next year!!!

March 26th, Dave at Zaharias - It was a beautiful day! Had a small but lively crowd.  It's good to be back home!

What a week, got some work done on NorthStar's "Keepin' It Real" CD.  Got to play with my friend Bob Margolin, got to jam a little with The Turkey's and last but not least got to play with my brother Ed and Frankie (NorthStar). Looking forward to what ever is next! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment