Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 22nd, NorthStar @Captain Stan's - It was awful weather but the Captain said let's do it! The place was pretty crowded. I love playing behind the Magic Fence!

February 23rd, Eclipse - Was in the studio with Brady Green working on "Keepin' It Real".  Brady worked on "Bunnyman", "There Stands The Glass" and "Love". I put a small vocal part on "There Stands The Glass".

February 23rd, Dave @The Corner Bar - The place was slammed! Jay (roommate) said he tried to stop by but couldn't find a parking space. Good job Kruz! Brady Green stopped by, always good to hang with my band mate!

February 24th and 25th, Dave @SeaJay's - Had a nice weekend. Came up with some new lyric ideas and a couple of melodies. Just relaxing!

February 26th, Dave @ Creekside - What a great night! I forgot how great a place this is to play!

This is the best of times for me. I am getting my music out for everyone to hear. I'm playing with a lot of great players and friends! I couldn't do it without your support! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real"   - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment