Saturday, February 18, 2023

January 23rd, Retrophonic's Studios - We worked on a mix "My Chevrolet" and did some work on "Rocket". I will be with Dan Bagan on Thursday, I hope we find that we have a mix of "Hardscrabble", if so, we are finished with The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

January 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a blast!  We ended the night with a good laugh and as Barry Dunaway would say "Frankie you crack me up". Another memorable "Desperado".

January 26th, Bagan and Company - I didn't work on anything with Dan today. He wasn't up for it, hopefully in a couple of weeks. 

January 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Beacon Listening Room - We had a great night at The Beacon. We are looking forward to our next date on February 9th.  Also don't forget about the Songwriter's Night on February 21st here at The Beacon Listening Room.

January 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at St Augustine Fish House - Canceled due to weather, but we have booked some future dates at this venue. We'll keep you posted

January 28th, Private Party

January 29th thru February 3rd, In the recording studio with The North Star Band - We're starting our 4th release. It was great to get together with the boys. We worked hard and got a great start on our next project. We still had that North Star sound it was a trip to be a part of this project. 

Lou, Al, Gantt, Jimmy, Paul, Jay & Dave

Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!!!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment