Monday, February 27, 2023

February 21st,  Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - It was another great night! Dave Rudolf and Sharon Resnikoff played some great songs. We were also honored to have Marc Douglas Berardo get up and play a couple of his tunes. Bob as always was the true statesman. I am very lucky to have him as my partner in this endeavor. 

Dave Rudolf, Sharon Resnikoff, Bob, MDB and Dave

February 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had Laurence Stevenson sit in with us tonight on mandolin. Great job Laurence!

February 23rd, Bagan and Company- Dan and I fixed the spelling of the Hardscrabble video that we released on s social media and spelled it wrong. We also worked on the layout for "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" release.

February 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Beacon Listening Room - The place was packed! We had a great night!

February 24th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Nice early evening out on the porch by the water!

It's nice to have a couple days off, I'm going to get some work done out in the yard. I'm looking forward to finishing up with Woody Pernell and his percussion parts on Poor-Dum my new solo project. Also looking forward to getting together with Dan at Bagan and Company to finishd up the layout and packaging for "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" . Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 




No comments:

Post a Comment