Monday, February 27, 2023

 February 13th, Retrophonics Studios - I had Woody working today. He laid down some good stuff on "Ain't Life Grand", "Life Goes On", "Harpoon Sadie" and "Rocket". Woody will be with Jim and I next week to finish his parts on the rest of the project. Then it's Tony up to bat.

February 14th - Happy Valentines Day!

February 15th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a night! The place was packed! Thanks everyone for supporting Carpetbagger's Music!

February 16th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I got "Hardscrabble" ready for release. The last of 12 songs that will soon be out on CD and thumb drive. The Big Lonesome Rides Again!

Hardscrabble by E. Pickett and W. Besley Performed by The Big Lonesome

February 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar - What a nice night! I always look forward to this one. Thanks Sue you're the best. We missed you Wayne and Theresa!

February 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Borrillo's - It was cold and windy out but, that didn't stop our great fans, new and old from supporting Carpetbagger music. Thanks!

February 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a great afternoon on the porch by the water!

Woody has a bad back so he canceled our recording session for Poor-Dum for this coming Monday, I wasn't ready for anything else so I called Jim at Retrophonics Studios and canceled. We will try to get Woody in the following Monday if he is up to it. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment