Saturday, February 18, 2023

February 4th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at San Sebastian Winery - Frankie was under the weather so we were a three piece tonight. Everyone showed up a little ragged but right. Sue and Tony played their butts off. We had a great time, inside thank goodness.

February 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice time on the porch by the water. This is a great place to check out; good food, good people and a great view! Thanks Brian for hiring me to play at such a beautiful place.

February 7th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I mixed "Hardscrabble".

February 7th, Bagan and Company "LIVE"  We had a great show! It was nice to get the "LIVE" show going again. Thanks for joining us.

Studio audience at Bagan and Co "LIVE"

February 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings -Beautiful night! We had a blast hangin' and playing with my band mates.

February 9th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked to get "My Chevrolet" ready to release, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks everyone for making our "LIVE" show a success see you again March 7th!  

February 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at The Beacon - It was a great night at The Beacon! See you guys back here on February 23rd, can't wait!

February 10th, 11th and 12th , DAVE at the Big Deck - The weather was awful, not much sun, a lot of wind and rain. There were few crazies but overall I just put my head down and played. It turned out to be a nice weekend, I feared the worse, some times that happens. Thanks to all the folks that came out, you guys are the best! See you next month!

It was a very interesting week, I finished up a lot towards getting the The Big Lonesome project completed. I'm looking forward to starting work on Poor-Dum my new solo release. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!  Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment