Tuesday, December 7, 2021

November 15th, Songwriter's Night at Pelican Pub - It was a blast! Everyone was on Dewey Via, Craig Hand, and Chelsea and Lauren of Bad Dog Mama. When I share the stage with these great singer songwriters, it's a real treat. There is a lot of talent in this town and tonight a crowd of live original music fans got a chance to hear some of it. Thanks to the great folks at the Pelican Pub for offering up their place for this event at the last minute. We will see you December 20th at the Pelican Landing!

Songwriter's Night at Pelican Pub, Dave, Dewey, Craig, Chelsea and Lauren

November 16th, OFF - Corner Sushi with the family, our favorite place.

November 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great night! 

November 18th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I finished the cover and the back of our new cd "Back Again". Now we just have to lay out the inside so that CD that I've been talking about for so long will be done.

November 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at the Pelican Pub - Thanks Jeff for letting us have our Thursday night at your other place. We will be back at Pelican Landing next week.

November 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Tides Oyster Co. and Grill-  - It was a little quiet but still had a great time hangin' out with Tony playing our music. I'll be back at this great place the 3rd Friday in January!

 November 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Zaharias - It was a nice evening the weather was in our favor. Thanks to all the great folks at this venue, you guys are the best!

November 21st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch by the water! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff. you guys are the best

I have to make a sad trip up to Virginia to say goodbye to my old bandmate and Fairview Gang member Pat Markham who left this earth on November 5th. It will be great to see my other bandmates and friends and share some of the greatest memories I have. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment