Sunday, November 21, 2021

 November 8th - I had a zoom meeting with The North Star Band at 8pm about our new double CD release Then And Now.

November 9th - I wrote a new instrumental "The Queen Bee", can't wait to show it to band tomorrow.

November 10th, Retrophonics Studios - We worked on "Wait A Minute" and "In The Big Lonesome" a couple songs that will appear on The Big Lonesome Rides Again.

November 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Crazy night! The place was packed!

November 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - Another great night! It was a packed night! 

November 12th, 13th and 14th DAVE at The Big Deck Bar and Grille - It was a fantastic weekend as always! Bryan, Darlene and staff are always a pleasure to work for. Thanks for the clam chowder Bryan it's my favorite! See you January 7th, 8th and 9th!

I hope to get with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics and continue work on The Big Lonesome Rides Again project. Also hope to lay down a new original "The Queen Bee"  a new instrumental. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html



No comments:

Post a Comment