Sunday, November 21, 2021

October 25th, Retrophonics Studios  - Jim and I worked on a new Besley/McVey song "I'm So Gone" that will either end up on Say Grace the Carpetbaggers 3rd release or my solo release yet to be named. We also worked on "In the Big Lonesome" the 3rd song from the 10 song release called The Big Lonesome Rides Again. Later Theresa and I met up with Darlene and  Gina at The Tide's Oyster Co and Grill. We saw Kevin Costner and the Modern West at the Amphitheater. It was good to see The Falling Bones, Rick Levy and Jeff Ganz in action.

October 26th - Theresa and I worked on all the stuff you have to do these days for your digital licensing. This world has left me in the dust! 

October 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane grill and Wings - We had a great evening! Beautiful! Come check out Wednesdays with the Carpetbaggers!

October 28th, Bagan and Company - We shot photos for our new CD "Back Again" and got some picture ideas for our next CD Say Grace

October 28th, DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It was a little slow but it was a nasty day. We had a good time playing though. Thanks for supporting The Carpetbaggers. Thanks to Jeff and all the good folks at the Pelican Landing see you next Thursday!

October 29th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The weather was bad. I talked to Dave the manager and we decided to can the gig. There was nobody outside. See you back here in a couple weeks!

October 30th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Hammock Wine and Cheese - The weather was a little chilly and it was Halloween Night but we still had a nice crowd come out and see us. Lisa (the owner) is very nice and made us feel really welcome. We will be back here January 28th!

It's been a busy week even with the bad weather. I'm looking forward to getting into the studio at Retrophonics and working with Jim to keep getting tracks ready for Say Grace our 3rd Carpetbaggers release and my 5th solo release I haven't named yet. Also working with Dan of Bagan and Company to finish up the art work and layout for Back Again. Thanks for letting me live my dream!! Keepin' it Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment