Tuesday, December 7, 2021

November 22nd and 23rd, Virginia - Saying goodbye to an old friend Patrick Michael Markham, July 31, 1952 to November 5, 2021. Rest In Peace my friend.

Chuck Caudill, Jim Miner, Dave, Paul D'Angelo

November 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings -We had a wonderful night, it was good to have Sue back!

November 25th, Happy Thanksgiving! - Theresa was in Virginia visiting here family for Thanksgiving so I was left to my own devices for the day. My first stop was by Pelican Pub and where I had some great food and a couple beers with Jeff, Jennifer and friends. Then I was off to The Bagan's where I had a few snacks and a beer then I went home and took a short nap. Later it was off to The Westcott's for some more festivities. Sue and Wayne prepared a wonderful dinner, thanks for inviting Jay and I. Then we were homeward bound. Thanks everyone for a wonderful Thanksgiving looking forward to next year!

November 26th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was cold and windy but I feel that if someone will sit and listen to my music I will play for them no matter what the weather. See you next time on the porch by the water!

November 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Co (old Creekside) - We were cancelled due to the chilly weather  See you in January 15th.

November 28th - TT, Brianna and Braylen are back from Virginia.

It's been a great week, it was good to be with friends on Thanksgiving! Looking forward to getting together with Jim at Retrophonics Studios. I have two new tunes to lay down. I'm also looking forward to being with Dan at Bagan and Co. to finish the artwork for the Carpetbagger's  "Back Again" CD.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment