Friday, December 31, 2021

December 13th, Retrophonics Inc. - We worked on Complicated World a Besley/Berardo song we recorded with The Big Lonesome. 

December 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Hurricane Grille and Wings - We had a nice night going and then came the rain. We got most of the night in and stopped just in time to keep from getting too wet.

December 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Pelican Landing - We had a nice evening. Thanks for coming out every one. See you next week!

December 17th thru the 20th, Ellijay, GA - This is slowly becoming a family tradition. We had a great time with Braylen, Brianna, the one they call Jim and most of all Sue and Wayne Westcott. This Ellijay is a beautiful place. We saw some deer on our walks up and down the mountain roads. I still gained  some weight I wasn't counting on.. We got to leave a piece of us there when we put lights on a Charlie Brown Tree which you can see from Wayne and Sue's house. We saw the water falls, drove through a creek in Wayne's Jeep. Had some wonderful meals, drank some good whiskey and beer and had a group watch of Yellowstone. I'm sorry we missed our friend Jerry Piper at the American Legion but we will see him next trip. We had a safe ride up and back after an early morning jump start now we are home.

Braylen looking for bears

Dave and Theresa taking a rest.

Brianna trying to get us all in the selfie.

I need 2 more songs for my next 2 projects Carpetbaggers #3 Say Grace and my #5 solo Poor-Dum. I'llbe in the studio with Jim Tuesday to continue work on The Big Lonesome Rides Again. We have a couple gigs with the band before Christmas. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html



No comments:

Post a Comment