Monday, August 31, 2020

 August 24th, Retrophonics Studio's - Sue was in today putting violin tracks on "Dust Them Blinds", "My Tractor", "Old Broken Hearts" and "Back Again". We are moving right along with our new CD, "Back Again".

August 25th, A Day OFF - I did some work around the house.

August 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We did a couple of new instrumentals that Sue wanted us to learn, I think they came off okay. I'll do better next time. It was hot and muggy, I was glad when 9pm came around. We will miss the next two weeks, but we'll be back playing on September 16th.

August 27th - Bagan and Company - "LIVE" - We had a good show it was great to hang out with everyone and make some music. Thanks Dan, Clay, Theresa and Wayne we couldn't do it with out you all! See you in two weeks!

August 28th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I finally made up my gig at Aunt Kate's. There had been  two gigs I had been paid for that I have been trying to make up. Tonight I finally did! It was hot as hell but had a nice crowd. It's going to be a couple weeks before I'm back at this great place. Bill Sabo stopped by, it was good to chat with my old friend. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

August 29th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue and Frankie at Creekside - We almost had the whole show in before the rain came around 8pm. I really enjoyed the evening playing music with Sue and Frankie. See you guys next month!

August 30th, Private Party - The rain came a couple of times but we were able to do the whole show. Thanks Jay and Margie, you were great hosts. Happy birthday Margie, glad we were there for it.

This has been a crazy week, I"m glad it finally came to a close. I'm looking forward to the studio on Monday, hopefully getting some new mixes and lay down at least one new tune "Train". I'll be hitting the road on Wednesday, heading up to the Northern Neck of Virginia for the Labor Day weekend.  I'll be playing at Coles Point Tavern, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and Monday afternoon if you are in the area come see me.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment