Tuesday, September 15, 2020

August 31st, Retrophonics Studios - It was just Jim and I this week. I have been writing some new tunes and thought I would come in and lay them down. Jim and I were able to lay down three new tunes to get started on, for either my next CD or the Carpetbaggers next CD. The songs were "Train", "I'm Changing" and "But We Won't".  I've never thought I would get all three of these done in one day, but got lucky. Jim will be getting to work on the rough mixes of the twelve songs for our next CD "Back Again".

September 1st - I received the okay from Mayo! Clean bill of health!

September 2nd, Travel Day - Theresa and I stayed in Fayetteville NC, headed to Virginia, so far so good!

September 3rd thru 7th, Coles Point Tavern - It was a great weekend! Always good to see my Virginia friends, saw my DAD, Cecil and Joel and many others. Thanks AC for putirng us up and putting up with us, Thanks Randy for the use of your equipment and your help setting up and tearing down. Thanks Chris and Ann for having us play for you. And Mike and Stacey for having the best damn place on the rivah!  See you in December!

 Looking forward to playing with the band this week. It's good to be home. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment