Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 8th, Travel Day - We made it home from Virginia, it was a great trip. I stopped in Skinny Lizard's and picked up our new Carpetbaggers t-shirts.

September 9th, A Day OFF - I started on a couple new tunes.

September 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Frankie and Tony at Bagan and Company  - We had a great show! Look for our next one on October 6sth! Can't wait!

September 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend as always at this great venue. It's always good to see Darlene, Bryan and friends. See you the 2nd week end of next month.

It was a great week, I'm looking forward to getting back in the studio on Monday to work on my new CD "Back Again". Also looking forward to our show at the Sing Out Loud Festival. Thanks for living letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment