Thursday, September 28, 2017

September 6th, OFF - Everyone's preparing for Hurricane Irma.

September 7th, Corner Bar - Brady was looking for somewhere to run from Hurricane Irma and Frankie could not find a gas station with any gas. I played the gig by myself. I had a great time!

September 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at the Big Deck Bar - Darlene called Friday morning and said it might be a good idea if we stayed put in St. Augustine. I love playing this gig but I did agree it might be to dangerous. See you October 6th, 7th and 8th.

September 11th thru 17th - All performances canceled due to Hurricane Irma.

September 18th, Songwriter's Night at the Corner Bar - What a great night! We missed Levi and Fester. They called and  and want to book a make-up day in the near future. Katherine Archer and Doug Spears were able to make it. We had a packed night and both of our writers were great! I enjoyed getting a chance to shoot the shit with both of these great artists. Bob you are always special!

September 19th, OFF - Chianti Room was closed for repairs see you October 3rd!

September 20th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had the great Laurence Stevenson with me tonight.  Unfortunately they had some hurricane damage at their place, not as bad as Matthew but bad enough. It was great to play with my friend though and good to see Barbara!

September 21st, DAVE at the Corner Bar - What a night! It was Laurence, Brady and Frankie with me tonight. I am so proud to play with these great players! Laurence and I discussed my next trip to Canada. I will keep you posted.

September 22nd, DAVE at Conch House - A little slow and a little rain.

September 23rd, DAVE at Zaharia's - Now that's what I'm talking about. The place was packed! I had such a great time! Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best!

September 24th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice Sunday evening out on the porch! Thanks Brian and staff!

It's been a crazy month and it's almost over. Hurricane Irma made quite the punch. We were very lucky. We lost power for several days, a few large trees came down and lots and lots of clean up. My heart goes out for the folks that suffered much more than we did. Theresa and I would like to thank Julie, the Bagan's and our neighbor Jen for everything you did to make life a little better. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keep'in It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment