Thursday, September 28, 2017

August 28th  - OFF

August 29th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. I had a little trouble with my guitar pickups. I did a quick fix that actually worked. That rarely happens with me and my fix-its. I took it to Scott Sweet the next day and he said it was fine. Every dog has his day, I guess that repair was my lucky day, Ruff! Ruff!

August 30th, Travel Day - We were on the road by 1pm, right on time with everything going smoothly so far. It was a nice trip to Virginia. We made it in about 11 1/2 hours. I got a little tired after getting off 295 in Virginia, but recovered in about 20 minutes. I drove the whole way. I suffered a little the next day but at least Theresa could rest a little. She still had to drive to see her family on Friday.

August 31st - September 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th - My weekend to play the Coles Point Tavern is always a good time. There are some great people that hang there. I really enjoy their company. I saw my first coyote and a grey fox on one of my morning walks, also several eagles. The five gigs I played went great. I can't wait to get back in October. I would like to thank Matt, Randy, Mike and Sandra and Steve and Selisa (or breakfast), my Dad, Cecil, Ed, Uncle Charley and Debbie, Creeky, Richard and Barb, Joel and Cindy, and most of all Chris and Ann. Thanks for letting me play and thanks for taking such good care of us. I enjoyed hanging out for a little bit after the weekend. I look forward to our next trip your way. God Bless the Tavern Nation!

September 5th, Travel Day - We started home around 3am. We arrived home about 2:30 pm. It was a  pleasant trip after we getting a little turned around in Montrose but that always happens at three in the morning. It's good to be home!

A great trip to Virginia as always.  We are worried about Hurricane Irma. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Check out my video's on YouTube and listen to my music on Spotify! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment