Saturday, September 9, 2017

August 21st, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - What a night! Lee Michael Howard, Lou Rubino and Randy Brantley really put on a show. Bob would have been proud. I feel so honored to share the stage with these great writers every month. Thank you for supporting original music in St. Augustine. See you next month, September 18th!

August 22nd - OFF

August 23rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was pretty darn hot but the show went on. I had a chance to hang with my friend Brian (Aunt Kate's). A little breeze came through that made the evening a lot nicer. Lucas Ryan sat in and did a few songs. He's a very talented young man from Texas. I hope he does well in the business. It looks like he's got good folks around him. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best. See you in two weeks!

August 24th,  DAVE at the Corner Bar - Frankie Urzetta shared the stage with me tonight. There's never a dull moment with this great musician. See you guys in a couple of weeks! Thanks Pat, Jen and staff!

August 25th and 26th - OFF

August 27th, DAVE at Creekside - Frankie Urzetta joined me again tonight. The weather was threatening so we set up inside. We got rained in. Playing inside the bar area can be real fun sometimes and tonight was one of those nights. Thanks to Judy, Terry and the wonderful staff.  See you guys September 11th with NorthStar.

I had a few days off! It felt pretty good. I had the chance to see the Free Range Chickens at Creekside. I got some mowing done. I started on another song idea, and finished a couple books. It's been a good week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and  "Living In My Head".  Also check out my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment