Friday, September 8, 2017

August 14th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - We decided to set up inside because the weather looked threatening. It never rained, go figure. We still had a nice crowd. Frankie was still a little under the weather so he was unable to make the gig. We missed him! Eddie, Brady and myself carried the torch. We also had a little help from Dr. Bill on Mandolin. He sounded great. Thanks for supporting NorthStar's music! We also had a visit from Steve Beck!

August 15th, DAVE at Chianti Room - Hot! Hot! Hot! I survived and actually met some nice folks. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

August 16th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I met with Barry.  He has been real busy with .38 Special so we haven't had a chance to get together. It was nice to catch up on current events and work a little on "Poor-Dum". Due to Barry's schedule we will probably really buckle down in November and December. I'm sure there will be a few dates in between.

August 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A nice evening out on the porch. There wasn't any rain for a change.  Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best.

August 17th, DAVE at Corner Bar - The Trio of Besley, Green and Urzetta was back together this evening. I am really stating to like the sound we are getting. I am very lucky to share the stage with these two!

August 18th, DAVE at Conch House - It wasn't as hot as last month, actually, it was a pretty nice evening. I saw my friend Woody Pernell for a second. He was playing out on the pier. I am cutting back on the number of times I am playing the Conch House. It's not because I don't like it, I just have to many other commitments. See you September 22nd!

August 19th, DAVE at Zaharia's - It was a wonderful evening. It was good to see Greg and Lisa and all my other friends that showed up. Angelika and staff are the best. We stopped by Julie's on the way home for a couple of beers and a jump in the pool. We never got in the pool. Theresa and I hung around a bit to talk with with Jack and Julie for a while and then headed home.

August 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice afternoon on the porch. I had a nice crowd and a special person in the crowd, Tony Scozzaro. What a nice guy. He's a great player too. Also had the chance to hang out a bit with Chip  Kirk and Tom Burns. They played the early shift.

I had a wonderful week. It was hot though! It was fun un to hang out with Barry. I'm looking forward to getting together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios to work on the next video. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Don't forget to check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Check out my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real!
-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment