Monday, May 1, 2017

April 17th, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - Another great evening. Clyde Walker and The Skinny (Taylor and Pamela Fausset) sounded wonderful. Bob once again surprised me with a tune I haven't heard before. I am so proud to share the stage with these great writers each month. I'm looking forward to next month which will be held on May 15th.

April 18th - Off

April 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence was under the weather so George stepped in. It was George's last night in town for a while I look forward to seeing George in his neck of the woods at the end of June in Cashiers. I have always enjoyed sharing the stage with George.  He's one hell of performer and I can't wait for his return in October. Ron Norris stopped by and played a few of his tunes with George. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

April 20th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady was out of town, George has left town, which left me and Laurence. We had a nice night, enjoyed it. The Bunnyman was in the house!

April 21st , DAVE at Conch House - One of my best nights yet at this venue. Nice weather, nice folks, nice time!

April 22nd, DAVE at Zaharias - Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight, the place was packed! There's always a good time to be had at Zaharias! Thanks Angelika and staff, you guys are the best!

April 23rd, DAVE at Creekside - I had Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson with me tonight. I'm a lucky guy to share the stage with these two great players. I can't say it enough. Chris and Duffy from the Duffy Bishop Band got up and played one of their tunes "Good Stuff". I would also like to thank Katherine Archer, John Winters and Elizabeth Roth for hanging out, a lot of talent in one place tonight.

I have a day off tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save you life! Check out my songs on YouTube, "Change The World" and "Living in My Head" also check out my music on Spotify! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment