Monday, April 24, 2017

April 10th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - It was the whole gang tonight, Brother Ed, Brady, George, Frankie, Laurence and I. It's a pain in the ass for me to set up sound for this many players.  Even with all the headaches, it's more than worth it. This is a chance each month to hang out and play with some of my favorite players. George and Laurence will be headed back to their homes.  As I'm typing, I realize it will be their last NorthStar gig for a while.  You both will  be missed. Brady, Eddie, Frankie and I will hold down the fort until you return. Thanks Creekside for allowing us to get together each month!

April 11th, DAVE at Oasis - All is well in the land of the 44 TVs. I miss Greg and Splash though.

April 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson joined in with me tonight. We had a nice crowd. Beautiful evening on the sidewalk. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, see you next week!

April 13th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was a trio tonight,  George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson and I. Brady was out of town. We had a great crowd and were visited by Duffy and ? from the Duffy Bishop Band. This was George's last Thursday night for a while. If you missed him he will be playing a set with Laurence and I on Wednesday at Hurricane Grill and Wings. Lets give him a good send off!

April 14th , 15th  and 16th, DAVE at the Big Deck Raw Bar - It's always a great time at this special venue. This is a gig I always look forward to. Bryan and Darlene and Darlene's Mother made us a great Shepard's Pie before leaving for the gig. I had nice crowds each day. It's good to see my friends Pete and Pat on a monthly basis. It was good to see my friends from "Museum of Oddities" (Bruce and John). I'm looking forward to next month already.

I hope to get some movement on my new Video and CD. I've been very bust this month.  I'm over halfway through a 23 day run and feeling good. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Try to enjoy each day, your not guaranteed  tomorrow! Be positive, do things that are positive! Check out my videos on YouTube and listen to my music on Spotify. Keeping' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment