Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 3rd, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - What a great evening until the rain came. It was one hell of a ride home. Thanks everyone at JT's you are the best. See you next month on May 1st.

April 4th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nasty looking day, cloudy and rain. I looked towards downtown on my way to the gig and the sky was as blue as can be. I had a wonderful afternoon out on the porch.

April 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence and his fiddle showed up to play with me this evening on the sidewalk. I always look forward to my Wednesdays. Great job as always Laurence!

April 6th, DAVE at Corner Bar - George Reeves, Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson all shared the stage with me tonight. It's always a pleasure to play with these guys.  I am sure going to miss George and Laurence when they head back home. I along with Brady will try to keep the fires burning until they return.

April 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It is the first of three gigs in a row. It was windy and chilly but I set up outside anyway.  I figured if the folks were out there eating I sure could be playing. I'm glad I did. It got a little cold near the end but was a wonderful evening overall.

April 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Laurence Stevenson was with me this afternoon out on the porch. A beautiful afternoon!

April 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice breeze, a deck full of people, some great food, a beer or three makes for yet another great gig! Thanks for sitting in Lindsey Lynink you have a wonderful voice! Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

We've been doing a lot of work around the house. Theresa says she's happy, that makes me happy. It's been a great week, 14 more gigs to go before a break, and I feel fine. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Don't waste your time on negative people, in time they will figure it out! Check out my videos on YouTube! Listen to my music on Spotify! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment