Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 3rd - A Day OFF

May 2nd, DAVE at Chianti Room - A beautiful afternoon not to hot, nice breeze. It started out with one person and ended up with an almost full porch. My friend Michael Howard and his wife Joyce stopped by. Come check out the best happy hour in town! See you in two weeks!

May 3rd - DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me on the sidewalk tonight. As always, a great time. It was Laurence's last gig at Hurricane Grill and Wings for a while. I will miss him. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

May 4th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green and Laurence Stevenson joined me this evening. It was Laurence's last night.  He will be missed. I had a good time. I'm looking forward to working with Frankie Urzetta and Brady next week.

May 5th and 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I played in the wind. I had to choose to set up inside or outside. There were a few people outside so I headed into the wind. I figured as long as the customers could eat and drink out there, I could surely perform. I'm surprised my speakers didn't blow down. I made it through somehow.

May 7th, DAVE at The Gamble Rodger's Music Festival - Brady, Laurence and I met a little early and headed for the festival grounds so that we had a chance to hang out a bit. We had a chance to catch up  with other musicians we haven't seen in a while, and also met some new ones. Our show was one of the best I've played yet. Great job Brady and Laurence (this is really Laurence's last gig in town, I swear). Thanks Bob Paterson and everyone else involved with this great event!

May 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Back for my last evening this weekend. The weather couldn't have been better. There was a world of difference. Great crowd, great time! Thanks Brian, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

I'm getting together with Dan Bagan at IAUGI Studios. We're going to get started on our next project, "Goodbye, Goodbye", a new video. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my new videos on YouTube, "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Also check out my music on Spotify. Keeping' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment