Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 9th, NorthStar at Creekside - It's been awhile since Ed, Brady, Frankie & I have played together as NorthStar. It's always fun no matter who the players are but this is the original group. I had a blast!

May 10th, NorthStar at Oasis - It was Frankie & I representing tonight! We had a blast in the land of the 44 TVs. I miss Greg!

May 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - I had great time out on the sidewalk. Ron Norris stopped by.

May 12th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight. I really enjoy working with my old friend.

May 13th, 14th and 15th - DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - It's always a blast playing in Cedar Key. Saw Pete, Pat and Bob. See you June 10th, 11th and 12th!

I was so sorry to hear Jimbo Essery passed away. I saw very little of him the last few years. He was a great talent and I enjoyed the times we were able to play and write together. R.I.P. my old friend. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment