Monday, May 23, 2016

May 16th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - This month Bob and I were joined by Dewey Via & Fester Hagood. What a night it was. It is such an honor to share the stage with these great writers each month. Fester and I started on a song "Somebody's Hero". Steve Beck and Doctor Bill were in the house. Jamie Defrates and Susan Brown will be our guests on June 20th.

May 17th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A nice afternoon out on the porch. Come and check out the best happy hour in town!

May 18th, DAVE a tHurricane Grill & Wings - I spent a beautiful evening out on the sidewalk. I hope to have George Reeves with me next time.

May 19th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - Brady Green and I played tonight. It's always a pleasure to play with this great player.

May 20th, DAVE at Conch House - The weather looked a little sketchy so I set up inside. I met a couple pretty cool people, maybe Jupiter Florida. is in the future. Who knows?

May 21st, DAVE at Zaharia's - I always look forward to this venue. I had a blast!

May 22nd, DAVE at Creekside - It was the Dave and Brady duo tonight. Big Crowd, big fun! Tori Jackson got up and played one of her tunes, sounded great.

I had a busy, but fun week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it could brighten up someones day, even yours!
Early detection can save you life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment