Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 2nd, DAVE at Coquina Surf Club - Beautiful weather. It was a nice quiet evening. Steve Beck stopped by.

May 3rd, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A nice afternoon on the porch.

May 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Played out on the sidewalk. The weather held off. It didn't start to rain until I was packed up.

May 5th, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was me and Brady Green. Dan Bagan was out. We talked about some music video ideas. Had a good ole time!

May 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Nice location on the deck by the water when the weather is this nice.

May 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Not to hot yet. A big old owl hung out with me most of the day. What a cool bird!

May 8th, DAVE at Creekside - Happy Mother's Day! Nice afternoon set. I met The Evans Brothers, Mike & Mark. I stayed to hear a few of their tunes, and enjoyed it.

I'm getting together with Barry to work on my new cd "Don't Stare at the Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Smile it will brighten up everyones day, even yours! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment